We encourage you to review the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the latest information about COVID-19 safety.
We want to reassure all of our guests that as the Novel Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our team is closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organizations, and local health department updates as well as following their recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures.
As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests remains, as always, our top priority.
We ask that all guests are mindful of the statements below.
During the last fourteen days:
• I have not been in close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19
• No one in my household or workplace (including myself) has experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing
• I have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
• I am in good health and do not have COVID-19
• Stay home if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or showing any other signs of illness
• Clean surfaces with increased frequency
• Wear a mask or face covering
• Wash their hands regularly
• Be trained on COVID-19 safety
• Follow CDC guidelines for sanitizing and safety
• Follow physical distancing and capacity requirements
• Make your visit is enjoyable, we know that change is hard!
Stay home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or showing any other signs of illness
• Before You Visit – Reserve A Table
• Wear a face-covering except when seated at your table
• Allow physical distancing with staff and other guests
• Avoid physical contact with staff and guests outside your party
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the restaurant (we’ll have sanitation stations and hand-washing areas on the property)
• Use our recyclable menus or view our new online menu (here)
• Use our touchless payment systems whenever possible
• Enjoy your meal and share your feedback with our leadership team: [email protected]
• Call the Inn upon arrival so we can ensure a lower-volume of guests in the check-in area
• Maintain physical distancing protocols (at least six feet)
• Wear a face covering when in common areas
• Limit elevator use to 2 guests
• Have access and use the hand sanitizer placed throughout the property
• Bell carts will not be available at this time
Industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
All bed linen and laundry are continued to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines. Dirty linen is bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry facility.
To see the latest happenings at the Briar Barn Inn, follow us on Instagram! Tag us to be featured.