We ask that all guests are mindful of the statements below.
During the last fourteen days:
• I have not been in close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19
• No one in my household or workplace (including myself) has experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing
• I have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
• I am in good health and do not have COVID-19
• Stay home if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or showing any other signs of illness
• Clean surfaces with increased frequency
• Wash their hands regularly
• Be trained on COVID-19 safety
• Follow CDC guidelines for sanitizing and safety
• Call the Inn upon arrival so we can ensure a lower-volume of guests in the check-in area
• Wear a face covering when in common areas
• Have access and use the hand sanitizer placed throughout the property
Industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
All bed linen and laundry are continued to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines. Dirty linen is bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry facility.
To see the latest happenings at the Briar Barn Inn, follow us on Instagram! Tag us to be featured.